Hey guys! Today were going to talk about being stuck indoors on nasty rainy days. But you can make the most of it by doing these 5 things that will be worth your while. Instead of being in a funk, thinking that your day off is ruin. Try these 5 things.
Watch your favorite shows
1. Download Showbox to your phone, computer, or laptop. They have all your favorite shows, movies, trailers of the latest and so much more. The good thing about is that it’s FREE! So if you like Orange is The New Black show.You can catch up on all your episodes.
The latest movies are even up there. It gets to show box before any On Demand cable. My favorite show that I binge on is Scandal. My days run into each during the work week, so if its raining on my day off, show box is where you want to go. Other thing guys Show Box is for Android users only.
Read or Write
2. Reading is another way to kill time. I’m a fictional reader myself. I would go to Google play books and read a lot of samples. I like to do that to see which book is worth me buying. But now that I got into the blogging world, reading blogs is now my new hobby.
Now in rainy days you should have that time to think. Writting is a thinking process. You don’t need no distractions. Just quiet time to yourself to do just that. And you’ll be surprise of what you come up with.
3. Personally I can do pedicures, nails, and hair myself. The pedicures are the most easiest things to do. When I get any free time, I would clean, file, and paint my toes. You can even be creative and put designs on the big toe. It beats paying all that money at the nail shop.
Spend Quality Time
4. Spend time with your wife or husband. You can talk and tell each other how your day went over some wine. Give each other a message. This is the time of weather for some romance. Its the little things that count.
5. Oh my gosh! That 5 letter word is like music to my ears sometimes. You need your rest, especially on rainy days. Its the best time to sleep if you ask me. You do a lot daily and you suppose to get at least 6 hours of sleep to be functional and productive during the day.